Your satisfaction with purchases made at The Back Store is our primary concern. Therefore, most merchandise purchased online at www.thebackstoreonline.com can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of the date of receipt of your purchase. Returned items must be in “like new” condition and be clean and free from stains and odors. All of the original packaging material must be included.
EXCEPTION TO THIS POLICY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Personal care items that come into contact with the bare skin, are not returnable, once they have been used, for hygiene reasons. This generally includes the following items: pillows, linens, bed wedges, mattress toppers, mattress and pillow protectors, hot and cold packs and braces.
- Custom orders of any product are not returnable. Custom orders are products that are built or designed to your specifications and are therefore “one of a kind”. Custom orders include features such as contrast piping or stitching, monogramming and/or multiple material combinations. Alterations to chair dimensions or construction (special foam, wider base and/or seat expansion, modifications to design) are also considered custom.
- Lift chairs are sold on a final sale basis and thus are not returnable. No exchanges.
- Model closeouts, discontinued items and floor models are not returnable.
- Delivery charges are not refundable, unless the product was defective or damaged when received by the client. If the defective or damaged product must be picked up for return, return delivery charges for the pick-up will not apply.
- Adjustable bases and foundations are not returnable.
CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Customer should prominently display RA # on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to The Back Store.
- Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers (such as USPS, UPS or FedEx) capable of providing tracking numbers and proof of delivery.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges back to The Back Store.
- The customer should ensure that all returned products are 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include original packaging material, manuals, and other accessories provided by The Back Store.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.